University Center Art Gallery
The gallery is located on the main level of the E.H. Hereford University Center and houses about fifty square-feet of enclosed exhibition space for artwork created primarily by UT Arlington students, faculty and staff, and other special exhibits. Art displayed may include photographs, graphics, paintings, sculpture, ceramics, animations and mixed media.
Hours: During exhibits, the gallery is open for walk-in viewing from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and from noon to 5 p.m. on weekends.
Interested in hosting an exhibit?
The gallery's exhibit schedule is managed by the Entertainment and Arts Committee, a part of EXCEL Campus Activities. If you'd like your work to be considered for display, fill out an online Exhibition Proposal. Proposals are reviewed monthly and those selected will be offered a two-week reservation in the space.
- 27′ x 22′ room with approximately 70′ of running wall space
- Three display walls (painted white) with picture hanging system
- Ceiling height: 9′ 8″
- Adjustable track lighting
Questions and Information
Contact email@example.com or call (817) 272-2963 for more information.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Pt 1 (Friday Night Film)
Friday, Feb 13, 7:00 pm — Rosebud Theatre, University Center
- TBD (Afternoon Variety Showcase)
Tuesday, Feb 17, 11:00 am — Palo Duro Lounge (University Center)
- Adam Mamawala (One Mic Stand Comedy Series)
Thursday, Feb 19, 7:30 pm — Bluebonnet Ballroom, University Center
- Mavs Got Talent Auditions
Wednesday, Feb 25, 11:00 am — Palo Duro Lounge (University Center)
- Interstellar (Friday Night Film)
Friday, Feb 27, 7:00 pm — Rosebud Theatre, University Center