University Center Art Gallery
The gallery is located on the main level of the E.H. Hereford University Center and houses about fifty square-feet of enclosed exhibition space. The mission of the EXCEL Campus Activities Art Gallery is to provide a space to showcase student artwork as well as special departmental exhibits for the students, faculty, staff, and alumni of UTA and the greater Arlington community. Art displayed may include photographs, graphics, paintings, sculpture, ceramics, animations and mixed media.
During exhibits, the gallery is open for walk-in viewing from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and from noon to 5 p.m. on weekends.
Exhibits will be selected by the Art Gallery Committee based on the following critera:
- Does it feature student, faculty, staff, or alumni work?
- Is that work original?
- Is it relevant to the UTA and Arlington community?
- Can the gallery accommodate all pieces in the exhibit (size, medium, display requirements)?
Interested in hosting an exhibit?
The gallery's exhibit schedule is managed by the Art Gallery Committee, a part of EXCEL Campus Activities. If you'd like your work to be considered for display, fill out an online Exhibition Proposal. Proposals are reviewed monthly and those selected will be offered a two-week reservation in the space.
- 27′ x 22′ room with approximately 70′ of running wall space
- Three display walls (painted white) with picture hanging system
- Ceiling height: 9′ 8″
- Adjustable track lighting
Questions and Information
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (817) 272-2963 for more information.
No events were found.