University Center Art Gallery
The gallery is located on the main level of the E.H. Hereford University Center and houses about fifty square-feet of enclosed exhibition space for artwork created primarily by UT Arlington students, faculty and staff, and other special exhibits. Art displayed may include photographs, graphics, paintings, sculpture, ceramics, animations and mixed media.
Hours: During exhibits, the gallery is open for walk-in viewing from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and from noon to 5 p.m. on weekends.
Interested in hosting an exhibit?
The gallery's exhibit schedule is managed by the Entertainment and Arts Committee, a part of EXCEL Campus Activities. If you'd like your work to be considered for display, fill out an online Exhibition Proposal. Proposals are reviewed monthly and those selected will be offered a two-week reservation in the space.
- 27′ x 22′ room with approximately 70′ of running wall space
- Three display walls (painted white) with picture hanging system
- Ceiling height: 9′ 8″
- Adjustable track lighting
Questions and Information
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (817) 272-2963 for more information.
- Tomorrowland (Free Outdoor Movie)
Thursday, Aug 6, 9:00 pm — Lawn behind Maverick Activities Center (500 W. Nedderman Dr.)
- Welcome Back Movie: The Avengers: Age of Ultron (Free Outdoor Movie)
Friday, Aug 28, 9:00 pm — Lawn behind Maverick Activities Center (500 W. Nedderman Dr.)
- Digital Photography Student Exhibit | UC Art Gallery
Monday, Aug 31, All Day — UC Art Gallery
- Digital Photography Student Exhibit
Monday, Aug 31, 8:00 am — UC Art Gallery
- Friday Night Film
Friday, Sep 4, 8:00 pm — Rosebud Theatre, University Center