Department of Linguistics & TESOL | The University of Texas at Arlington
Native American Languages of the Southwest
Current people working on projects related to Native American Languages of the Southwest include:
- Dr. Colleen Fitzgerald: Professor of Linguistics and Director of the Native American Languages Lab.
- Nathan Eversole (ph.d. student): Nathan is a graduate research assistant who is currently working as a support member for language participants working on projects in Fieldworks Language Explorer (FLEx).
- Lori Pierce (ph.d. student): Interests include Phonology, Language Documentation and Revitalization, and Choctaw
- Libby Tatz (ph.d. student)
Alumni of projects related to Native American Languages of the Southwest.
- Joshua Jensen (ph.d. student): Josh developed sample databases for the Native Languages of Oklahoma and curriculum for teaching Native American Language groups how to use Fieldworks Langauge Explorer (FLEx). Josh was also the FLEx instructor for Oklahoma Breath of Life 2012.
- Vitaly Voinov (ph.d. student): Vitaly developed sample databases for the Native Languages of Oklahoma.