Office: 330, Fine Art Building
Bachelor of Science degree from Arizona State University, 1975.
Master of Science degree from Texas Christian University, 1990.
On faculty at UTA since 1990
Research interest: Political communication
Master's Thesis: "Reading the Cartoons in '88: A Rhetorical
Analysis of the Inventional Strategies of Key Political Cartoonists"
- COMS 1301 - Fundamentals of Speech Communication
- COMS 3302 - Professional and Technical Communication
- COMS 3309 - Organizational Communication
- COMS 3312 - Public Address
- COMS 4302 - Modern Public Address
- COMS 4320 - Managerial Communication
- COMS 4322 - Training and Development
- COMS 4340 - Corporate Communication