Completed Research Grants
· Geotechnical Services - Data Collection, Co-PI,
$23,661, Texas Department of Transportation, August 2012-August
· Laboratory Study of Thermal Properties of Soil for Sustainable Energy Applications, PI, $10,000, UTA REP Fund, June 2013-May 2014
· Pilot Implementation Project Using Geofoam, Co-PI, $59,821, Texas Department of Transportation
· Structural Capabilities Of No-Dig Manhole Rehabilitation, Co-PI, $200,000, Water Environment Research Foundation
· Structure Health Monitoring of I-10 Twin Span Bridge, Co-Principal Investigator, funded by Federal Highway Administration, Nov. 11, 2007-Dec. 31, 2010, 500,000$.
· Field Instrumentation and Testing to Study Setup Phenomenon of Piles Driven into Louisiana Clayey Soils, Co-Principal Investigator, Fund from Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development, Sept., 2010-Aug., 2014, 388,953$.
· Calibration of Resistance Factors for Drilled Shafts for the New FHWA Design Method, Co-Principal Investigator, Fund from Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development, Dec., 2010-Dec. 2011, 75,000$.