Dr. Zeynep Çelik-Butler
Department Of Electrical Engineering
Nanofab Center, Box 19072
Arlington, TX- 76019
Tel: (817) 272- 1309
Fax: (817) 272- 7458
- Yu Wang, 2008 – present, (Ph.D. 2003, Electrical Engineering, U. Pennsylvania) Working on CPR sensors under the sponsorship of Laerdal Co.
- Murali Chitteboyina, 2008-present, (Ph.D. 2008, Electrical Engineering, UTA) Working on MEMS packaging under the sponsorship of SRC and Freescale Semiconductor. Co-supervised by D. Butler.
- Mukti Rana, 2007-2008, (Ph.D. 2007, Electrical Engineering, UTA) Working on CPR sensors under the sponsorship of Laerdal Co.
- Vladimir Leonov, 1998 - 2000, (Ph.D., 1997, Thermal Detector Laboratory of S.I.Vavilov State Optical Institute, St. Petersburg, Russia.) Worked under the sponsorship of Raytheon TI Systems on the thermal and noise properties of uncooled pyroelectric thin films.
- Petr Vasina,1998, (Ph.D., 1997, Technical University of Brno, Czech Republic.) Worked on noise measurements of sub-micron MOSFETs under the sponsorship of Texas Instruments, Phase III.
- Lin Ren, 1997 (Ph.D., 1993, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands). Worked on noise measurements of sub-micron MOSFETs under the sponsorship of Texas Instruments, Phase I.
- Catherine Barros, 1997-1998, (Ph.D., 1993, University of Monpellier, France). Worked on noise measurements of sub-micron MOSFETs under the sponsorship of Texas Instruments, Phase II.
Current Students Being Supervised
- M. Iqbal Mahmud, direct Ph.D. student, started in Fall 2009
- Bhargav Pradip Nabar, direct Ph.D. student, started in Spring 2008.
- Ismail Erkin Gonenli, Ph.D. student, started in Fall 2006
- Suraj Kumar Patil, Ph.D. student, started in Fall 2004.
- Madhumita Ambokar, MS thesis student.
- Rohit Kilaru, MS thesis student.
Ph.D. Theses Supervised
- Md. Shahriar Rahman, Ph.D. 2009, “Reliability of Advanced Dielectrics in MOSFET Gate Oxide and Device Level Packaging in MEMS.”
- Tanvir Hasan Morshed, Ph.D. 2007, “Measurement and Modeling of 1/f Noise in MOSFET Devices with High-k materials as the Gate Dielectric.”
- Siva Prasad Devireddy, Ph.D. 2007, “1/f Noise in Hafnium Based High-k Gate Dielectric MOSFETS and a Review of Modeling.”
- Bigang Min. Ph.D. 2005, “Low Frequency Noise Measurements and Modeling for High-k Gate Dielectric MOSFETs.”
- Md. Mazhar Ul Hoque, Ph.D. 2005, “Identification and Modeling of 1/f Noise in Advanced Bipolar Technologies.”
- Ali Yildiz, Ph.D. 2002, “Semiconducting YBaCuO Infrared Microbolometers on a Flexible Substrate.”
- Alparslan Yaradanakul, Ph.D. 2002, “Uncooled IR Sensors.”
- Nudiatha Vibhavie Amarasinghe, Ph.D. 2001, “Random telegraph Signals in Submicron MOSFETs.”
- Pao Chuan Shan, Ph.D. 1996, "Fabrication and Characterization of Uncooled YBaCuO Bolometers."
- Wenmu He, Ph.D 1995, "Low-Frequency Noise in HgCdTe Metal-Insulator-Semiconductor Devices."
- Jiang-Lin Wang, Ph.D. 1994, "Fabrication and Characterization of High Temperature Superconductive Mixers."
- Wiyi Yang, Ph.D. 1992, "Characterization and Noise Investigations of Al Alloy and High Critical Temperature Superconducting Thin Films."
- Sharif Alamgir, Ph.D. 1991, "1/f Noise Measurements on HgCdTe MISFETs and on YBaCuO Superconductor Thin Films."
M.S. Thesis Supervised
- Vijaya Krishnan Ambravaneswaran, M.S., 2008 “Micromachined Nanoporous Membranes For Blood Oxygenation Systems.”
- Vinayak Shamanna, M.S., 2005 “Design, Simulation and Fabrication of Micromachined Piezoresistive Pressure Sensors on Flexible Substrates.”
- Aasutosh Dave, M.S., 2005 “Device Level Self-Packaged Infrared Microsensors,”
- Enhai Zhao, M.S., 2003 “Noise in Polysilicon-Emitter and Lateral BJTs,”
- Fang Wang, M.S., 2000 “Noise Measurements and Modeling in Deep Sub-micron Devices.”
- John E. Gray, M.S., 1998 "Uncooled Infrared Detection Using Semiconducting YBaCuO."
- Agha Jahanzeb, M.S., 1995, "Transport and 1/f Noise Properties of YBa2Cu3O7-d Thin Films," Ph.D. 1997, SMU.