Master of Education Degree in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies with Texas Principal Certification
- Texas Common Application
- Appropriate application fee.
- All official transcripts*
- Official GRE scores* (www.gre.org)
- Three recommendation letters**
- Personal statement of career goals**
*Please submit all official transcripts and official GRE scores to the Graduate School, BOX 19167, Arlington, TX 76019 or 3rd floor Davis Hall.
**Please submit three recommendation letters and your personal statement to the College of Education, Box 19026, Arlington, TX 76019.
- If you have questions about the admissions process or timeline e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You may also schedule an appointment by calling 817.272.2969.
- Submit All Application Materials
- Once the graduate school has recieved all application materials, it will take approximately 6-7 weeks for a decision to be made.
- The Graduate School will email the official admission decision once made.
- Your will also receive an admission letter via mail.
- The College of Education will send a welcome email to you concerning your next step as an admitted student.
- Attend a new student orientation for details on program requirements and clearance to register.
- Start Semester!