Master of Science in Health Care Administration
- An application form can be downloaded at the Graduate Admission Center
- Appropriate application fee.
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions you have previously attended.
- GMAT or GRE scores OR
GMAT or GRE Waiver -- The program advisor can waive the GRE/GMAT requirement for any of the following conditions:
- You have an earned graduate degree in an appropriate field.
- You have a undergraduate GPA (last 60 hours) of 3.0 or higher and five or more years of progressive health care industry experience.
- You have (within the last 3 years) or will receive an undergraduate degree from UT Arlington with a GPA of 3.2 or higher, as calculated by the graduate school.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A personal statement (Academic Plan) of the reasons you want to pursue a graduate degree in Health Care Administration.