Developing Solutions for Real-World Problems
When it comes to developing solutions for real-world problems, universities are fertile ground. No university is primed for creating new knowledge and practical value like UT Arlington.
Nimble and collaborative, UT Arlington is making strides toward answers to the big questions confronting our society. Issues like deadly diseases, aging, energy independence, and threats to national security are being examined by UT Arlington scholars.
Our success is integrally tied to the nation’s fastest-growing metropolitan area. The amount invested annually in research at UT Arlington has more than tripled in the last decade, reaching $66 million in 2011.
UT Arlington offers the chance to make a durable, important, and dramatic difference. What we discover now—and here—matters a great deal.
Donors interested in supporting research can direct their gifts to:
- Endowed research chairs and professorships
- Research facilities, equipment, and technology upgrades
- One or more of UT Arlington’s 78 research centers, institutes, and labs
- Support for new collaborative research programs
- Innovative public-private partnerships
- Hands-on research assistantships and other experiences for undergraduates
For more information on creating an endowment, contact Mark LaVelle, Assistant Vice President for University Development, at email@example.com or 817-272-5235.