Ensuring a Highly Educated and Dynamic Workforce
UT Arlington is the single-most important economic engine in Arlington—with an annual economic impact on the North Texas region that far exceeds $1 billion.
A majority of the University’s graduates choose to live and build their careers in North Texas. It is vitally important that students are prepared to enter the workforce quickly and become successful in a knowledge-based economy.
Through a variety of research initiatives, corporate and civic partnerships, cultural programs, and volunteer and service opportunities, UT Arlington helps ensure that North Texas continues to be an unparalleled place to live, work, and succeed.
Donors interested in supporting a dynamic workforce can direct their gifts to:
- Merit scholarships for high-ability students
- Scholarships for undergraduate students
- Fellowships to support tuition and stipends for graduate students
- Teaching and research facilities and infrastructure
- Study Abroad programs
- Career-planning and placement programs
- One or more of UT Arlington’s 78 research centers, institutes, and labs
For more information on creating an endowment, contact Mark LaVelle, Assistant Vice President for University Development, at email@example.com or 817-272-5235.