Preparing the Next Generation of Leaders
Today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders. Providing financial support for current and future students is essential.
Need- and merit-based scholarships for undergraduate students take on heightened importance against a backdrop of shrinking state and federal funds available for assistance. In particular, support for first-generation students—those who are the first in their families to attend college—is a high priority for UT Arlington.
An overarching goal for the University is to attract and graduate more Ph.D. students. Graduate student fellowships provide much-needed, direct support for graduate students, enhance UT Arlington’s centers of excellence, and keep the University nationally competitive for the best and brightest students.
Donors interested in supporting students can direct their gifts to:
- Merit scholarships for high-ability students
- Scholarships for undergraduate students
- Scholarships for first-generation students
- Fellowships to support tuition and stipends for graduate students
- Honors College scholarships
- Goolsby Leadership Academy and other leadership programs
For more information on creating an endowment, contact Mark LaVelle, Assistant Vice President for University Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-272-5235.