Contact: Salma Adem, Associate Vice President of Corporate & Foundation Relations
firstname.lastname@example.org | 817-272-0095
UT Arlington seeks partnerships that use the University’s strengths in teaching, research, and public service to improve local businesses, provide real world education for our students, and help solve pressing community problems.
- Recruitment, internships and job training opportunities help prepare students to be productive problem solvers as soon as they enter the workforce and enhance the skills of current employees seeking to update their knowledge and grow professionally.
- Research brings UT Arlington expertise to bear on problems and opportunities and leverages the latest technology available in University laboratories.
- Sponsorships help support University events, many of which (like the Maverick Speakers Series) are open to the public. Other opportunities exist in Student Affairs, Athletics, and College Park Center.
Only 19 percent of UT Arlington’s operating budget comes from state funding. That means philanthropic gifts from corporations and foundations are a key component to the future success of the University and its students.
- Scholarships support hard-working UT Arlington students, 73 percent of who hold at least one job while attending school, 66 percent receive financial aid, and 52 percent are first-generation college students.
- Endowments create an enduring legacy for UT Arlington and provide greater opportunities for growth for generations to come.
- Faculty Support through chairs, professorships and fellowships helps attract and retain world-class faculty, who in turn change students’ lives, advance knowledge, and enhance the learning environment.