Dissertation Research ResourcesCopyright and your Dissertation
- With the new changes to theses/dissertations requirements, obtaining appropriate copyright permissions is now more important than ever. If you are writing a thesis or dissertation, attend the copyright and your thesis/dissertation events to make sure there are no surprises at the end of your graduate degree.
- The I Engage Program provides funding for doctoral students to gain teaching and mentoring experience. Doctoral students design a research experience for undergraduate students and mentor them through the summer semester. This allows doctoral students to gain valuable mentoring experience and also have extra help in gathering dissertation research. The program also includes a series of workshops that help graduate students learn how to mentor effectively.
- Does your research involve human subjects? The IRB workshops provide expert advice on receiving approval from the UT Arlington IRB in addition to other current issues in human subjects research.
- The books and websites listed on this page can help you navigate the process of researching your thesis/dissertation.
- Led by the UT Arlington RCR Workgroup, the RCR Institute offers programming that focuses on the responsible and ethical conduct of research. In addition to the valuable information, graduate students can also receive RCR certification on their transcripts once they have met all the requirements.