Click on the links below to learn more about these resources for theses/dissertations.
Thesis/Dissertation Series At A Glance
- Click on this link to find all of the resources that are available to help you complete your dissertation.
- Trying to finish writing your dissertation? Then consider applying for a Dissertation Fellowship. Click on this link for more information.
- Are you having a hard time finding the focus to write consistently? The Dissertation Lab is a great way to learn how to focus, write, and finish your dissertation.
- The purpose of this grant is to provide funding to support dissertation research of the highest quality. The funds are to be used in order to advance understanding, skills, or provide resources that are not available through existing University assets. Proposed activities or resources must be directly related to a student’s dissertation.
- With the new thesis/dissertation guidelines, it's important to know how to maintain your copyright on published materials. Click here to see the online resources to help you.
- Looking for a way to enhance your CV? The I Engage program provides you with an opportunity to mentor an undergraduate through a research experience. This opportunity will help you hone your mentoring skills while also having an undergraduate help you with your summer research. Click on this link for more information.
- Does your research involve human subjects? If it does, you need to familiarize yourself with the IRB. Click on this link for more information.
- Are you just beginning to think about your thesis/dissertation? Attend this event to help you get started and learn how to approach and finish your thesis/dissertation.
- If you are confused by the new thesis/dissertation manual and/or would like to learn some tips in Word to make formatting your thesis/dissertation easier then attend this event.
- Are you thinking about forming a writing group? If so, attend this event to learn how to make your writing group work for you! After the event, you can apply for a grant. Click on the link for more information.