|Vol 5 (2015): Traversea: Journal of Transatlantic History||Evolution of the Subversive Ghanaian: A Review of Gold Coast Colonial Historiography||Abstract PDF|
|Benjamin David Wendorf|
|Vol 1 (2011): Traversea: Journal of Transatlantic History||Intercultural Transfer and Comparative History: The Benefits and Limits of Two Approaches||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 3 (2013): Traversea: Journal of Transatlantic History||Transatlantic History: Locating and Naming an Emergent Field of Study||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"