Important Dates for the 2017 Fall semester
Open for new contracts: August 24, 2017.
Part A signed by faculty and student: September 11, 2017.
Part B (Final Approval/Reflection section) required: December 6, 2017.
Dates for short courses
- The system automatically identifies courses that do not run the entire span of the long semester.
- The initial contract (Part A) must be submitted no later than seven days after the first day of class.
- Part B of the contract must be complete by the last day of class.
- The system will sort and label your contracts by these dates.
- Instructions for filling out the form
- Learn how the system works
- Credit Contract guidelines for faculty and students
- The History database is presently unavailable.