The Honors Learning Community provides students the opportunity to live with other high-achieving scholars in a close-knit environment.
Network of Friends
Honors Learning Community students develop a sense of community, attend campus events together, form study groups, and carpool to off-campus events.
An experienced UTA student will live in the hall with the Honors Learning Community to give advice about classes, professors, campus activities, and student groups.
Students will enjoy living in UTA’s newest residence hall, located in the vibrant College Park District. Amenities include a computer lab, study lounges, designated garage parking, a game room, free unlimited laundry, and TV lounges.
To participate in the Honors Learning Community, a student must:
- Be admitted to UTA.
- Be a member of the Honors College.
- Visit www.uta.edu/housing/applications to complete housing application:
- Select Vandergriff Hall as your first Hall preference.
- Select “Honors College” as your first Learning Community preference.
- Notifications of a Housing offer will be sent to your UTA email address. Review and sign your Housing Contract and pay your $150.00 deposit.
Please note that housing offers are based on availability of spaces; hence, early applications are encouraged. Review Residence Hall application policies at: www.uta.edu/housing/applications/residence-hall.php.