Find Your On-Campus Home
Find your on campus home for august 2014
During the recontracting or renewal periods, current residents in either the apartments or residence halls get first priority to remain in the same spot or move to a different room. Three specific timetables are outlined below.
Call (817) 272-2791 or email email@example.com to check on your application status.
THE HEIGHTS ON PECAN LEASE RENEWALS - GUARANTEE YOUR SPACE FOR NEXT YEAR
If you are a current resident at The Heights on Pecan, you can renew your lease to stay another year.
November 12-15, click "Apply Now!" at the top of this page and fill out the Apartment RENEWALS Heights on Pecan 2014 application. You won't need to pay a new deposit.
Residence Hall Recontracting Period
During the Residence Hall Recontracting period NOVEMBER 19-22, students who currently live in a Residence Hall can sign a new contract for the next year and guarantee the same space or get priority choice of other spaces.
Depending on where you want to live next year, go online on the corresponding date. Don't miss your date, because once it's passed, you lose priority to stay in your current room or first pick on the room you want!
- Day 1- Nov. 19: Sign a contract for your current room
- Day 2- Nov. 20: Sign a contract for any available room in your current hall
- Days 3 and 4- Nov. 21-22: Sign a contract for ANY available room in ANY Residence Hall, or apply to get a room in The Heights on Pecan (UT Arlington's only furnished apartment community)
Click HERE for a step-by-step list of instructions for signing a new Residence Hall contract and for applying to live at The Heights on Pecan!
- When you have signed in online using your NetID and password, select the "AY 2014-2015" application.
- You will then be able to select your room for next Fall/Spring 2014-2015.
- You will have THREE DAYS from the time you have selected your room to pay the $150 deposit and sign the new contract. Your $150 deposit for the current (2013-2014) Academic Year Contract will be refunded to you at the end of the Spring 2014 semester, per the Terms and Conditions.
Unfurnished apartment RENEWALS - sign next year's lease
If you are a current resident at any of the unfurnished apartments leased by the unit, you can renew your lease to stay another year in April 2014.
During this time, click "Apply Now!" at the top of this page and fill out the Apartment RENEWALS application. You won't need to pay a new deposit.
There are a variety of meal plan options, including commuter plans that are available for purchase by apartment residents. For more information about meal plan rates and to find out which meal plan is right for you, visit the Dining section on our web site.
Find Your On-Campus HomeLease renewal and recontracting is here and it's your chance to guarantee your on-campus home for the school year beginning in August 2014! If you currently live on campus, sign your lease or contract for next year to continue to Live Where Your Life Is!
LIVING ON CAMPUS
Arlington Hall opened in 2000 and is a co-educational residential facility. With 596 students, it is our largest residence hall and includes amenities like basketball and volleyball courts, multiple study and TV lounges, Wi-Fi, Internet connections in rooms, and cable TV service in the bedrooms and common areas.