Live Here Another Year
Want to live here another year?
Click "Apply Now!" at the top of this page and fill out the free AY 2013-2014 application. You'll receive a contract offer to your UTA email address.
Call (817) 272-2791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on your application status.
RESIDENCE HALL RECONTRACTING PERIOD HAS PASSED FOR THE 2013-2014 ACADEMIC YEAR
During the Residence Hall Recontracting period, students who currently live in a Residence Hall can sign a new contract for the next year and guarantee the same space or get priority choice of other spaces.
Depending on where you want to live next year, go online on the corresponding date. Don't miss your date, because once it's passed, you don't have a guaranteed spot or first pick on the room you want!
- Day 1: Sign a contract for your current room
- Day 2: Sign a contract for any available room in your current hall
- Days 3 and 4: Sign a contract for ANY available room in ANY Residence Hall, or apply to get a room in The Heights on Pecan (UT Arlington's only furnished apartment community)
- When you have signed in online using your NetID and password, select the "AY 2013-2014" application.
- You will then be able to select your room for next Fall/Spring 2013-2014.
- You will have THREE DAYS from the time you have selected your room to pay the $150 deposit and sign the new contract. Your $150 deposit for the current (2012-2013) Academic Year Contract will be refunded to you at the end of the Spring 2013 semester, per the Terms and Conditions.
THE HEIGHTS ON PECAN LEASE RENEWALS - GUARANTEE YOUR SPACE FOR NEXT YEAR
If you are a current resident at The Heights on Pecan, you can renew your lease and lock in your current rate for next year.
Just email email@example.com, let us you know want to Live Here Another Year, and we'll send you a new lease.
There are a variety of meal plan options, including commuter plans that are available for purchase by apartment residents. For more information about meal plan rates and to find out which meal plan is right for you, visit the Dining section on our web site.
LIVING ON CAMPUS
With more than 10,000 students living on or within five miles of campus, there are always opportunities for involvement, both academically and socially. Join any of our more than 330 student organizations, a Freshman Interest Group, or get involved with intramural sports – there’s never a shortage of things to do, and you’ll be close enough to take advantage of all of it.