Guarantee a Spot on Campus for Next Year! - No deposit required-
Do you love your residence hall or are you ready to move to an apartment? Either way, you can guarantee your place to live for next school year during the renewal period, February 17-20!
Here's how it works:
February 17: Renew if you want to remain in your current room next August
February 18: Renew if you want to stay in a different room within your current building next August
February 19: Renew if you want to move to one of our other 5 residence halls, or Arbor Oaks, Timber Brook, The Lofts, or The Heights on Pecan (details on each community below)
February 20: This is your last chance to renew for any residence hall or select apartments. Otherwise, you will have to reapply and join the pool with all new incoming freshmen.
Instructions for residence hall renewals:
- Sign in online using your NetID and password, then complete the application corresponding to where you want to live next Fall/Spring 2015-2016.
- Want to live at The Heights on Pecan? Your choice of a one-, two- or four-bedroom fully-furnished, all-bills-paid apartment. Each resident has his/her own 1-year lease and we provide roommate matching. Complete the Apartment - The Heights on Pecan 2015-16 application.
- Want to live at The Lofts or Timber Brook? Pick from a one-bedroom at The Lofts, or a one- or two-bedroom at Timber Brook. Both communities are unfurnished, all-bills-paid, and each resident has his/her own 1-year lease. We provide roommate matching for the Timber Brook two-bedrooms. Complete the Apartment - By Bedroom 2015-16 application.
- Want to live at Arbor Oaks? Choose either a one- or two-bedroom unfurnished apartment. Each apartment only has one leaseholder, who can add his/her own occupants. All bills are paid and leases are 1-year. Complete the Apartment - By Unit 2015-16 application.
- If you're choosing to stay in the residence halls, complete the AY 2015-2016 application, select the room you want, and sign the contract. It's that easy!
- Best of all, no deposit is required, no matter where on campus you choose to live!