Guarantee a Spot on Campus for Next Year! - No deposit required-
Do you love your residence hall or are you ready to move to an apartment? Either way, you can guarantee your place to live for next school year during the renewal period, February 17-20!
Here's how it works:
February 17: Renew if you want to remain in your current room next August
February 18: Renew if you want to stay in a different room within your current building next August
February 19: Renew if you want to move to one of our other 5 residence halls, or Arbor Oaks, Timber Brook, The Lofts, or The Heights on Pecan (details on each community below)
February 20: This is your last chance to renew for any residence hall or select apartments. Otherwise, you will have to reapply and join the pool with all new incoming freshmen.
Instructions for residence hall renewals:
- Sign in online using your NetID and password, then complete the application corresponding to where you want to live next Fall/Spring 2015-2016.
- Want to live at The Heights on Pecan? Your choice of a one-, two- or four-bedroom fully-furnished, all-bills-paid apartment. Each resident has his/her own 1-year lease and we provide roommate matching. Complete the Apartment - By Bedroom 2015-16 application.
- Want to live in a one-bedroom at The Lofts? The Lofts is an unfurnished, all-bills-paid community, and each apartment only has one leaseholder. Complete the Apartment - By Bedroom 2015-16 application.
- Want to live at Timber Brook? Pick from a one- or two-bedroom furnished apartment at Timber Brook. This is an all-bills-paid community, and each resident has his/her own 1-year lease. Each bedroom is furnished with two twin beds, but you may lease the whole room if you prefer private-style living. We provide roommate matching for Timber Brook. Complete the Apartment - By Bedroom 2015-16 application.
- Want to live at Arbor Oaks? Choose either a one- or two-bedroom unfurnished apartment. Each apartment only has one leaseholder, who can add his/her own occupants. All bills are paid and leases are 1-year. Complete the Apartment - By Unit 2015-16 application.
- If you're choosing to stay in the residence halls, complete the AY 2015-2016 application, select the room you want, and sign the contract. It's that easy! Need help picking a specific room? Look below for the floorplans!
- Best of all, no deposit is required, no matter where on campus you choose to live!
Click each residence hall below for the floor plan:
Still need some clarification or help deciding where to live?
Apartment Sneak Peeks - Get a VIP tour of Arbor Oaks, The Lofts, Timber Brook, and/or The Heights on Pecan from our very own Housing Ambassadors, and decide where you want to renew into.
Connection Cafe Q&A - Stop by our table in the Connection Cafe and let our Housing Ambassadors answer your renewal questions.