Residence Hall Contract Renewal 2017
Do you love your residence hall or are you ready to move to an apartment? Either way, you can guarantee your place to live for next school year during the residence hall renewal period, February 21-24, 2017!
Here's how it works:
- February 21: Renew if you want to remain in your current room next August
- February 22: Renew if you want to stay in a different room within your current building next August
- February 23-24: Renew if you want to move to one of our other 5 residence halls, or Arbor Oaks, Timber Brook, The Lofts, or The Heights on Pecan (details on each community below)
- February 26: This is your last chance to renew for any residence hall or select apartments. Otherwise, you will have to reapply and join the pool with all new incoming freshmen.
You can renew for a residence hall and also apply for Timber Brook, The Heights, The Lofts, or Arbor Oaks. Although you are given priority to move to the apartments noted above, it is not guaranteed and dependent on available spaces. If offered an apartment and you sign a UTA lease, you can cancel your Residence Hall Contract without penalty before April 30, 2016.
Instructions for residence hall renewals:
- Sign in online using your NetID and password, then complete the application corresponding to where you want to live next Fall/Spring 2017-2018.
- Want to live at The Heights on Pecan? Your choice of a one-, two- or four-bedroom fully-furnished, all-bills-paid apartment. Each resident has his/her own 12-month lease and we provide roommate matching. Complete the Apartment - By Bedroom 2017-18 application.
- Want to live in a one-bedroom at The Lofts? The Lofts is an unfurnished, all-bills-paid community, and each apartment only has one leaseholder. Complete the Apartment - By Bedroom 2017-18 application.
- Want to live at Timber Brook? Pick from a one- or two-bedroom furnished apartment at Timber Brook. This is an all-bills-paid community, and each resident has his/her own 12-month lease. Each bedroom is furnished with two twin beds. We provide roommate matching for Timber Brook. Complete the Apartment - By Bedroom 2017-18 application.
- Want to live at Arbor Oaks? Choose either a one- or two-bedroom unfurnished apartment. Each apartment only has one leaseholder, who can add his/her own occupants. All bills are paid and leases are 12 months. Complete the Apartment - By Unit 2017-18 application.
- If you're choosing to stay in the residence halls, complete the AY 2017-2018 application, select the room you want, and sign the contract. It's that easy! Need help picking a specific room? Look below for the floorplans!
- Best of all, no deposit is required, no matter where on campus you choose to live!
Click each residence hall below for the floor plan:
Still need some clarification or help deciding where to live?
Tweet at us using #UTARenewals - Tweet any of your renewal related questions to us and get your answers on the spot! Use #UTArenewals and follow the conversation! Follow us @UTAliveoncampus.
Connection Cafe Q&A - Stop by our table in the Connection Cafe during renewals and let our Housing Ambassadors answer your renewal questions.