Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.

Request A Roommate-Residence Halls

Roommate notifications will be sent to your UTA e-mail August 10, 2018.

  • If you would like to request a roommate or change rooms within your Residence Hall, please visit the front desk of your Hall to request this change.  
  • If you are requesting to change to a different Residence Hall or room type, please visit University Housing located in the E.H. University Center building.  
  • Students who are new to the residence halls may select a roommate through the Housing Portal 24-48 hours after completing an application and after being admitted to UTA.

NOTE: Please contact the Housing Office at for details on the roommate/room change request process