Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.

Roommate Request Form

Roommate requests are no longer being accepted for the Fall 2015 semester.  Roommate notifications will be sent via e-mail in the first week of August.

  • If you would like to request a roommate or change rooms within your Residence Hall, please visit the front desk of your Hall to request this change.  
  • If you are requesting to change to a different Residence Hall or room type, please visit University Housing located in the E.H. University Center building.  

NOTE: Room and Hall changes cannot be approved until after the first two weeks of the semester.

Residence Hall Roommate Request

  • This form is currently inactive.