Skip to main content
Who is eligible for The University of Texas at Arlington Employee Service Awards Program?
- Faculty, Classified, and Administrative and Professional staff appointed 20 hours or more per week.
What service is counted for the Employee Service Awards?
- Service with any University of Texas System component is included.
Note: Service earned at other State agencies/institutions is not included in calculating award eligibility, regardless of when it was earned.
- One month of service is given for each month or fraction of a month of an active appointment at 20 hours per week or more in an eligible title.
- Must be currently appointed at 50% time or more in an eligible title, or have retired after May 31, 2012.
- Eligible service is computed through December 31, 2012.
Service Awards Home