2013 Annual Campus Fire and Safety Report Provides Annual Crime Statistics
The 2013 Annual Campus Fire and Safety Report, which includes crime statistics for the previous three years is available from the UT Arlington Police Department.
The report includes crime statistics for the three previous calendar years that occurred on campus, in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by UT Arlington, and on public property within or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus. The report also includes institutional policies about campus security and safety; education and prevention programs; and information about UTAPD.
Fire statistics fro the past three years and policies regarding fire safety from the Environmental Health and Safety office is also included in the report. The 2013 Annual Campus Fire and Safety Report is available online (http://www.uta.edu/campus-ops/police/clery-act/index.php) or by stopping by the UTA Police HQ at 700 S. Davis Drive or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a hard copy of the Report.
News and Announcements
Benefits and Services
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- LGBTQA Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- 2015-2016 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidelines FY2015
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program