Instructional Technology Specialist I
Job DescriptionTITLE: Instructional Technology Specialist I
JOB CODE: 8116
EFFECTIVE DATE: 09/01/09
FLSA STATUS: NE
EEO6 CODE: 5 = Technical/Para Professional
GRADE: Pay Grade 7
PAY PLAN: Annually
PURPOSE: Support the design update and maintenance of online courses and delivery systems. Responsible for assisting with revision, maintenance and support of online courses. Assists with the design and delivery of new or revised courses with Staff, Faculty and Center Support Team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Coordinates content delivery from faculty to accommodate efficient production. Provides development support to faculty in course redesign for web-based delivery. Supports and assists Instructional Technology Specialists II and III with creation and implementation of web-based courses. Provides technical support to faculty and students for online teaching and learning tools. Ensures that all course delivery systems and courses residing on them are properly working through compatibility testing for multiple operating systems, web browsers, and multimedia plugins.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: $education
REQUIRED EDUCATION-OTHER: Bachelor's degree in Instructional Technology, Web Development or a related field.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES-OTHER:
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Extreme accuracy in all phases of work.
News and Announcements
Benefits and Services
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 2012-2013 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan
- IN Reach - Maverick Mentor Program
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidlines FY2013
- Employee Separation Process (New!)
- Exit Interview Program