Technical Media Coordinator
Job DescriptionTITLE: Technical Media Coordinator
JOB CODE: 8532
FLSA STATUS: NE
EEO6 CODE: 5 = Technical/Para Professional
GRADE: Pay Grade 10
PAY PLAN: Annually
PURPOSE: To coordinate the work required for smooth, efficient operations of a media production facility. Responsible for management and coordination of technical support, development and delivery of streamlined educational media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Coordinate purchase of hardware and software for desktop training media production facility. Oversee/support development of digital audio and video. Coordinate World Wide Web delivery of streamlined media. Advise the Director of Distance Education on technical facets of network media production and delivery. Produce instructional digital audio materials. Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: $education
REQUIRED EDUCATION-OTHER: Bachelor's degree in related field.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: High-end computing equipment for audio, video and other digitization and network delivery (production). Required in all phases of work. Usual office conditions Specific job requirements or physical location of positions allocated to this classification render the position security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of Section 51.215 Texas Education Code.
News and Announcements
Benefits and Services
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 2012-2013 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan
- IN Reach - Maverick Mentor Program
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidlines FY2013
- Employee Separation Process (New!)
- Exit Interview Program