Coordinator II Special Programs
Job DescriptionTITLE: Coordinator II Special Programs
JOB CODE: 9014
FLSA STATUS: E
EEO6 CODE: 3 = Professional/Non-faculty
GRADE: Pay Grade 9
PAY PLAN: Annually
PURPOSE: To provide professional administrative and managerial skills in the coordination of all phases and activities of special programs.Responsible for supervising, planning, coordinating and administering special programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervise and coordinates the activities and personnel involved in assigned programs and projects. Provides administrative assistance to ensure attainment of program objectives. Informs and consults with appropriate administrative and supervising personnel regarding program operations. Interacts with university departments, special groups and external agencies in administering programs. Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: $education
REQUIRED EDUCATION-OTHER: Master's degree in related discipline.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES-OTHER:
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Requires knowledge of personal computer and other standard office equipment.Proficient in all phases of work.Usual office environment. Some evening and weekend work may be required.Specific job requirements or physical location of some positions allocated to this classification, may render the position security sensitive, and thereby subject to the provisions of Section 51.215 Texas Education Code.
News and Announcements
Benefits and Services
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 2012-2013 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan
- IN Reach - Maverick Mentor Program
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidlines FY2013
- Employee Separation Process (New!)
- Exit Interview Program