Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Alliance Work Partners understands the constant interplay between problems on and off the job. We know too that almost any issue can be dealt with if it is identified and treated early.
With over twenty-eight years of uninterrupted continuity as EAP specialists, Alliance Work Partners is uniquely qualified to serve you and is committed to meeting your needs. We are one of the oldest and most respected freestanding providers of EAP services in the nation.
Alliance Work Partners EAP can help you with:
Professional help through your EAP is available for many other types of problems that may affect your quality of life.
Toll Free 1-800-343-3822
EAP Teen Line
Servcios en español disponibles.
News and Announcements
- Join us for UT System Day 2013!
- Outstanding Maverick Awards Program
- New Criminal Background Check Procedure
- University Opens Lactation Rooms
- UT Arlington Named Fit-Friendly Worksite
- Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations for 2013-2014
- Change to Cafeteria Plan
- Tobacco Free
- Retirees Club
- Dearborn National Offers Online Services
- Using Your UT EID and UT Direct Self Service Features
Benefits and Services
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- Employee Assistance Program
- EAP Quick Reference Guide
- 2013-2014 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan
- IN Reach - Maverick Mentor Program
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidlines FY2014
- Employee Separation Process (New!)
- Exit Interview Program