The Employee Assistance Program continues its effort to provide helpful information to the UTA community. This article was designed to present publications about disaster relief, the stress of disaster, and more.
- After a Disaster: Self-Care Tips for Dealing with Stress
Presented by Alliance Work Partners. This article contains a list of things to remember, signs of stress, and more.
- Hurricane Katrina Disaster Relief Information
Presented by Alliance Work Partners. Download this PDF document for information about federal assistance programs such as DHHS, FMA, Red Cross, and many more.
News and Announcements
Benefits and Services
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- LGBTQA Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- 2015-2016 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidelines FY2015
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program