Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Alliance Work Partners understands the constant interplay between problems on and off the job. We know too that almost any issue can be dealt with if it is identified and treated early.
With over twenty-eight years of uninterrupted continuity as EAP specialists, Alliance Work Partners is uniquely qualified to serve you and is committed to meeting your needs. We are one of the oldest and most respected freestanding providers of EAP services in the nation.
Alliance Work Partners EAP can help you with:
Professional help through your EAP is available for many other types of problems that may affect your quality of life.
Toll Free 1-800-343-3822
EAP Teen Line
Servcios en español disponibles.
News and Announcements
- Equifax I-9 Management
- New Employee Information
- Employee Recognition-Service Awards
- UT System Tobacco Policy Evaluation
- Outstanding Maverick Awards Program
- New Applicant Tracking System Implementation
- Wellness Events!
- BCBS of Texas and Texas Health Resources Reach Contract Agreement
- FLSA Update
- State Employee Charitable Campaign (S.E.C.C.)
Benefits and Services
- Tobacco Free Campus
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan - Program Details
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- LGBTQA Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
Data Administration and Employee Records
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Human Resources Business Partners
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidelines FY2016
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program
- Criminal Background Checks