To resolve an issue, we believe that it is often most effective to start by discussing the issue with your immediate supervisor or manager. All matters will be handled with discretion in accordance with University Policy. The Office of Human Resources, Employee Relations department will be available to discuss the matter with you prior to any formal action being taken.
If you wish to discuss a complaint or grievance, please contact the Office of Human Resources, Employee Relations department at (817) 272-5554 and speak with an employee relations representative.
Here at UT Arlington, we strive to solve disputes in the shortest possible amount of time, with a suitable outcome for all parties.
News and Announcements
Benefits and Services
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- LGBTQA Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- 2015-2016 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidelines FY2015
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program