To resolve an issue, we believe that it is often most effective to start by discussing the issue with your immediate supervisor or manager. All matters will be handled with discretion in accordance with University Policy. The Office of Human Resources, Employee Relations department will be available to discuss the matter with you prior to any formal action being taken.
If you wish to discuss a complaint or grievance, please contact the Office of Human Resources, Employee Relations department at (817) 272-5554 and speak with an employee relations representative.
Here at UT Arlington, we strive to solve disputes in the shortest possible amount of time, with a suitable outcome for all parties.
News and Announcements
- Staff and Faculty Merit Increase Guidelines for Fiscal Year 2012
- Criminal Background Checks for Employment
- Tobacco Free
- 2011 Performance Review Memorandum and Instructions
- Dearborn National Offers Online Services
- Using Your UT EID and UT Direct Self Service Features
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Exit Interview Program
- Employee Service Awards Program
Benefits and Services
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 2011-2012 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club