Advantages of Flexible Work Arrangements
- Increases employee engagement, job satisfaction, productivity, and morale.
- Increases innovation and creativity.
- Promotes cross-training for employees who may be covering for other flextime employees.
- Results in excellent recruitment and retention strategy.
- Reduces absences and tardiness
- Reduces stress through the ability to better balance work and personal responsibilities
- Improves scheduling for peak workloads
- Potential financial savings due to less travel to/from the office and/or less travel during peak commuting hours.
- Increases ability to attract, recruit and retain employees
- Reduces employer's carbon footprint and air pollution
ResourcesFlexible Working Arrangement Procedure
Advantages of Flexible Working Arrangements
Tips for Managers
Tips for Employees
Related FormsFlexible Working Arrangement Agreement
Office Safety Checklist