Employment Services is responsible for the effective recruitment and screening of personnel at UT Arlington, one of the largest employers in North Texas, with more than 5,000 employees and over 36,000 students.
All qualified candidates (staff members and outside applicants) will be given equal consideration for posted positions without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, veteran's status, disability or sex. In all cases, the best-qualified candidate will be selected.
Computers are available for applicant use in the Employment Services Office located at the Wetsel Service Building at 1225 W. Mitchell, Suite 101. Assistance is available upon request. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
Final candidates for employment must successfully pass a Criminal Background Check (CBC).
As an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, it is the policy of The University of Texas at Arlington to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. The University is committed to the Affirmative Action Program in compliance with all government requirements to ensure nondiscrimination. The UTA campus is accessible to persons with disabilities.
Search Job Openings
To view our current Faculty, Staff, and Student employment opportunities select the link below:
Follow us on:
News and Announcements
- Information Regarding Anthem Data Breach
- Join us for UT System Founders Day 2014!
- Merit Increase Guidelines for FY 14-15
- Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations for 2014-2015
- LGBTQA Program
- Wellness at UTA
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Resources
- 2015 Performance Review Memorandum
- Outstanding Maverick Awards Program
- New Criminal Background Check Procedure
- University Opens Lactation Rooms
- UT Arlington Named Fit-Friendly Worksite
- Change to Cafeteria Plan
- Tobacco Free
- Retirees Club
- Dearborn National Offers Online Services
- Using Your UT EID and UT Direct Self Service Features
Benefits and Services
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- Employee Assistance Program
- 2014-2015 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidlines FY2015
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program