- The recruitment efforts may not begin until Employment Services has posted your department's vacancy.
External Recruitment - Minimum of five (5) business days. May close position any time after 5:00 pm on the fifth full business day.
University-Wide Recruitment - Minimum of five (5) business days. May close position any time after 5:00 pm on the fifth full business day.
- The interviewing process shall not be conducted until the posted position has closed so that all qualified applicants can receive full consideration.
- Reference Employment Procedures 3-3 for additional information.
- Additional Resource: Procedure Index
- Offer Letter Templates
- Sample Regret Letter (Applicants interviewed only)
- Sample Reference Check Form
- Reference checks should be conducted for the finalist(s) prior to a job offer. At least 2-3 previous supervisors should be contacted.
- Before conducting reference checks, please submit all questions for review to Employment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the position is filled, please forward a copy of the reference check notes for all applicants whose references were checked to Box 19175 or email@example.com.
- Additional HR Forms