Employment Services is responsible for the effective recruitment and screening of personnel at UT Arlington.
All qualified candidates (internal and external applicants) will be given equal consideration for posted positions without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, veteran's status, disability or sex. In all cases, the best-qualified candidate will be selected. Final candidates for employment must successfully pass a Criminal Background Check (CBC).
Computers are available for applicant use in the Employment Services Office located at the Wetsel Service Building at 1225 W. Mitchell, Suite 101 Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Assistance is available upon request. Our standard office hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. For additional information, contact our office at 817-272-3461. To search UTA job openings, click here.
As an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, it is the policy of The University of Texas at Arlington to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. The University is committed to the Affirmative Action Program in compliance with all government requirements to ensure nondiscrimination. The UTA campus is accessible to persons with disabilities.
For detailed information about your federal rights to equal employment opportunity, please review: “EEO is the Law” English poster and “EEO is the Law” English poster supplement or "EEO is the Law" Spanish poster and "EEO is the Law" Spanish poster supplement
Special Notice on Campus Safety: In compliance with the federal Student Right-to-Know and Campus Security Act, The University of Texas at Arlington publishes an annual report with specified information on campus crime statistics and campus security policies. It includes descriptions of campus crime prevention programs, procedures for reporting crimes on campus, and information about the number and frequency of crimes reported to the University Police Department, local law enforcement, Office of Student Life, Residence life, organization advisers, team coaches, and athletic directors over the last three years. Also, it provides summaries of policies as they relate to sexual offenses, liquor law violations, and controlled substance offenses. The UTA Campus Safety and Security Report is available on the Web. We encourage you to access it at the following address: http://www.uta.edu/hr/clery-act/index.php.
News and Announcements
- Employee Recognition-Service Awards
- UT System Tobacco Policy Evaluation
- Outstanding Maverick Awards Program
- New Applicant Tracking System Implementation
- Wellness Events!
- BCBS of Texas and Texas Health Resources Reach Contract Agreement
- FLSA Update
- State Employee Charitable Campaign (S.E.C.C.)
- New Employee Information
Benefits and Services
- Tobacco Free Campus
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan - Program Details
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- LGBTQA Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
Data Administration and Employee Records
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Human Resources Business Partners
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidelines FY2016
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program
- Criminal Background Checks