The Department of Marketing at The University of Texas at Arlington is seeking a new colleague at the Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor level for Fall 2014. The position is subject to final budget approval.
We are seeking faculty who have an earned doctorate and:
• a history of recent publications in top marketing journals (JAMS, JPSJM, JM, JMR, JCR, MKSC) and other high quality journals;
• an interest and demonstrated accomplishments in sales research.
• a strong team player mentality as demonstrated by relationship building with faculty, administration, community, and professional associations;
• a strong commitment to and proven record of teaching excellence.
We offer several unique opportunities for leadership:
• Working at a school ranked in the top 50 business schools based upon research contributions (http://som.utdallas.edu/top 1OO Ranking);
• Taking an active role in one of the leading Master of Science in Marketing Research programs;
• Working with an early career group of faculty who are very productive;
• Working with a growing doctoral student program.
With a commitment to life-enhancing research, teaching excellence and community service, The University of Texas at Arlington is an educational leader in the heart of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Its urban location offers many opportunities for dual career families. The University\'s over 33,000 students pursue more than 180 bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees in an extensive range of disciplines.
The College of Business at UT Arlington provides future business leaders with a high quality and affordable education. The college offers four MBA options, including the fastest growing Executive MBA program in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex offering a China immersion component. It offers ten specialized master\'s programs, dual degree options, and Ph.D. in Business Administration. It also operates the largest Executive MBA program in China.
The marketing faculty at The University of Texas at Arlington is committed to excellence in the design and delivery of multiple degree programs. They are also committed to scholarly research published in major marketing journals. The faculty is composed of a diverse group of people who have demonstrated traits of strong team chemistry - willingness to serve, a positive constructive mindset, leadership, cohesiveness, and common vision for excellence.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the positions are filled. Send your complete vita and the contact information of three academic/professional references to Faculty Search Committee, UT Arlington Dept. of Marketing, Box 19469, Arlington, TX, 76019-0469, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UT Arlington is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. UT Arlington is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The use of tobacco products is prohibited on UT Arlington properties. A criminal background check will be conducted on finalists.