Welcome To EOS
From the Office of Equal Opportunity Services
Welcome to Equal Opportunity Services (EOS) at The University of Texas at Arlington (UT Arlington). The EOS web site was developed as a service to our students, faculty, staff, and visitors of the UT Arlington.
UT Arlington is committed to provide equal employment and educational opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation. UTA is further committed to hire the best-qualified person to fill each available position and reward each employee based on his or her job performance. UT Arlington will ensure that all personnel and academic actions will be administered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation.
EOS is charged with fulfilling this commitment. If we can be of assistance, please contact our office.
As a service to students, faculty, staff and visitors of The University of Texas at Arlington, the Office of Equal Opportunity Services is committed to developing and sustaining a learning and working environment that is diverse, inclusive and free of illegal discrimination and harassment in any form.
The Office of Equal Opportunity Services...
- Will be an engaged leader in supporting the educational mission and enriching the learning culture that support the students, faculty and staff at The University of Texas at Arlington.
- Will persistently strive to eliminate illegal discrimination and harassment in any form through education.
- Will support UT Arlington as an open university, in which all individuals can honor and celebrate cultural uniqueness, diversity of thought, and the human experience.
What We Do
EOS actively promotes affirmative action, equal employment and educational opportunities for students, faculty, staff and visitors.
Our office provides these services:
- Investigates discrimination and sexual harassment cases
- Faculty Recruitment of Tenure/Tenure Track
- Processing of UT Arlington's H-1B temporary non-immigrant worker visas and the University's sponsorship of foreign national employees for permanent resident status
- Title IX
- Administrates the University's Affirmative Action Plan
- Partners with other campus and community organizations
- Information and Referral Service
Where are we located?
Location of our office:
710 S. Davis Drive
Suite 105, Box #19569
Arlington, Texas 76019
For a detailed map and directions please click the following link: