IN Reach - Maverick Mentor Program
A FIRM GRASP on the FUTURE
Submitting your UT Arlington application and reading your acceptance letter – Walking onto campus for the first time – Meeting your new roommates – Attending your first lecture – Handing in your first paper. Your first year of college is full of defining moments – decisions and actions that start to shape the person you’ll be when you graduate and step confidently into your future. This is another one of those moments: deciding to take part in the IN Reach Maverick Mentor Program.
In reach encourages academic excellence, enhances self-awareness, and promotes the personal growth of participating students by providing caring guidance from qualified faculty and staff, tools and opportunities to develop academically, and awareness of the university’s student support services and resources. The time you commit will be minimal, but focused and enriching. Together, we can be sure that when a student reaches out, a hand is there to provide steady support.
SUCCESS AT HAND
If you are a first generation college student, (meaning that your parents have not completed a four-year college degree), we hope you will apply to participate in this exciting new program. You will attend mentor meetings once per month and sponsored In Reach activities throughout the academic year. You should also maintain regular communication with your mentor.
APPLICATION SIGN UP
If you are interested in learning more about the IN Reach Maverick Mentor Program, email us at email@example.com.
Check out the IN Reach brochure.
News and Announcements
- Equifax I-9 Management
- New Employee Information
- Employee Recognition-Service Awards
- UT System Tobacco Policy Evaluation
- Outstanding Maverick Awards Program
- New Applicant Tracking System Implementation
- Wellness Events!
- BCBS of Texas and Texas Health Resources Reach Contract Agreement
- FLSA Update
- State Employee Charitable Campaign (S.E.C.C.)
Benefits and Services
- Tobacco Free Campus
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan - Program Details
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- LGBTQA Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
Data Administration and Employee Records
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Human Resources Business Partners
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidelines FY2016
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program
- Criminal Background Checks