The Blazing Race
The Blazing Race! Join your fellow mavericks, Wednesday, May 16, for an hour and a half long event of wellness and Maverick spirit in which individuals or teams “race/walk” around the campus in competition with other Mavericks. There will be 2 routes, Low Impact and High Impact, participants will begin with clues to lead them to several destinations on campus. One race and a lot of Maverick WINNERS! This year’s Blazing Race promises to be bigger and better than ever!
- Send an email to email@example.com with the name of your team members, the name of your team, and Low Impact or High Impact path preference.
- Start time is 11:30am to 1:00 pm
- Submit Release and Indemnification Agreement.
- Join your colleagues in a fun walk/run, enjoy the outdoors, visit new locations and show your Maverick Pride.
JOIN THE BLAZING RACE! AND GET CREDIT IN THE UT SYSTEM PHYSICAL ACTIVITY CHALLENGE
For more information on University Wellness programs and events, please visit the UT Arlington Wellness Webpage!
News and Announcements
- New Criminal Background Check Procedure
- University Opens Lactation Rooms
- UT Arlington Named Fit-Friendly Worksite
- Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations for 2013-2014
- Change to Cafeteria Plan
- Tobacco Free
- Retirees Club
- Dearborn National Offers Online Services
- Using Your UT EID and UT Direct Self Service Features
Benefits and Services
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 2013-2014 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan
- IN Reach - Maverick Mentor Program
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidlines FY2014
- Employee Separation Process (New!)
- Exit Interview Program