Dearborn National Offers Online Services
Dearborn National insures and administers the Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability plans available to employees, retired employees and eligible dependents of the University of Texas System.
Dearborn National Online Services
Group Life Beneficiary Tool - Annual enrollment is the perfect time to ensure you have an updated beneficiary on file with Dearborn National. Keeping your beneficiary information up-to-date ensures your life benefits proceeds are distributed in accordance with your wishes. Login to MyUTBenefits to access this tool.
Online Will Preparation - Without a will you cannot control who gets your property or who will be the guardian of your children. Dearborn National can help you create your own legally binding will for FREE!
For more information about the services Dearborn National can provide you, please visit their website at www.DearbornNational.com/UT.
News and Announcements
- Join us for UT System Founders Day 2014!
- Merit Increase Guidelines for FY 14-15
- Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations for 2014-2015
- LGBTQA Program
- Wellness at UTA
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Resources
- 2014 Performance Review Memorandum
- Outstanding Maverick Awards Program
- New Criminal Background Check Procedure
- University Opens Lactation Rooms
- UT Arlington Named Fit-Friendly Worksite
- Change to Cafeteria Plan
- Tobacco Free
- Retirees Club
- Dearborn National Offers Online Services
- Using Your UT EID and UT Direct Self Service Features
Benefits and Services
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- Employee Assistance Program
- 2014-2015 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidlines FY2015
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program