Dearborn National Offers Online Services
Dearborn National insures and administers the Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability plans available to employees, retired employees and eligible dependents of the University of Texas System.
Dearborn National Online Services
Group Life Beneficiary Tool - Annual enrollment is the perfect time to ensure you have an updated beneficiary on file with Dearborn National. Keeping your beneficiary information up-to-date ensures your life benefits proceeds are distributed in accordance with your wishes. Login to MyUTBenefits to access this tool.
Online Will Preparation - Without a will you cannot control who gets your property or who will be the guardian of your children. Dearborn National can help you create your own legally binding will for FREE!
For more information about the services Dearborn National can provide you, please visit their website at www.DearbornNational.com/UT.
News and Announcements
- Staff and Faculty Merit Increase Guidelines for Fiscal Year 2012
- Criminal Background Checks for Employment
- Tobacco Free
- 2011 Performance Review Memorandum and Instructions
- Dearborn National Offers Online Services
- Using Your UT EID and UT Direct Self Service Features
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Exit Interview Program
- Employee Service Awards Program
Benefits and Services
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 2011-2012 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club