INFORMATION ON THE NEW ETHNICITY AND RACE CODES
Thank you for your interest in the University of Texas at Arlington's Ethnicity and Race Codes Transition process. Changes mandated by the U.S. Department of Education will impact the collection, reporting and use of ethnicity/race data across campus. The intent of the changes is to provide a wider range of options for self-identification. These changes will affect the university in a variety of ways, including how we record, store and report data on everything from employee records to law enforcement statistics.
Given the widespread use of ethnicity/race data on campus, a transition team was formed to plan for the data collection and reporting challenges that the process would entail.
As part of the process, students, faculty, and staff are being asked to self-identify using the new two-question format.
Faculty and staff may self-identify by going to https://utdirect.utexas.edu/pnbiog/ethnicity_race.WBX after February 15, 2010 and completing the two-question resurvey. Should you not be able to complete the resurvey online, you may use the paper form here and submit to Employee Record Services at the address on the form.
News and Announcements
Benefits and Services
- Tobacco Free Campus
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- LGBTQA Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Data Administration and Employee Records
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidelines FY2016
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program