INFORMATION ON THE NEW ETHNICITY AND RACE CODES
Thank you for your interest in the University of Texas at Arlington's Ethnicity and Race Codes Transition process. Changes mandated by the U.S. Department of Education will impact the collection, reporting and use of ethnicity/race data across campus. The intent of the changes is to provide a wider range of options for self-identification. These changes will affect the university in a variety of ways, including how we record, store and report data on everything from employee records to law enforcement statistics.
Given the widespread use of ethnicity/race data on campus, a transition team was formed to plan for the data collection and reporting challenges that the process would entail.
As part of the process, students, faculty, and staff are being asked to self-identify using the new two-question format.
Faculty and staff may self-identify by going to https://utdirect.utexas.edu/pnbiog/ethnicity_race.WBX after February 15, 2010 and completing the two-question resurvey. Should you not be able to complete the resurvey online, you may use the paper form here and submit to Employee Record Services at the address on the form.
News and Announcements
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Resources
- 2014 Performance Review Memorandum
- Join us for UT System Day 2013!
- Outstanding Maverick Awards Program
- New Criminal Background Check Procedure
- University Opens Lactation Rooms
- UT Arlington Named Fit-Friendly Worksite
- Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations for 2013-2014
- Change to Cafeteria Plan
- Tobacco Free
- Retirees Club
- Dearborn National Offers Online Services
- Using Your UT EID and UT Direct Self Service Features
Benefits and Services
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- Employee Assistance Program
- 2013-2014 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan
- IN Reach - Maverick Mentor Program
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidlines FY2014
- Employee Separation Process (New!)
- Exit Interview Program