Fall 2010 New Faculty and GTA/GRA Records and Benefits Sessions
The Office of Human Resources will be hosting New Employee Records/Benefits Sessions during the month of August and September. All new benefits eligible faculty, assistant instructors, GTA's and GRA's should attend one of these sessions. Employee appointed less than 50% will not need to attend a session, however, they will need to complete a New Employee Packet as indicated below.
Important memorandum to new faculty, assistant instructors, GTA's and GRA's.
Schedule of Fall Sessions
Instructions pf packet completion
Employees appointed less than 50% should complete this packet.
News and Announcements
Benefits and Services
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 2010-2011 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- On-Site Retirement Planning Appointments
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan
- Wellness Programs