Employee Records/Benefits Information Sessions for Spring 2014
These sessions are intended for new, and/or returning Faculty GTA/GRA/Assistant Instructors.
Who should be attending these sessions?
- New and or returning Faculty, GRA, GTA, and Instructors that are appointment 50% time or more (memorandum)
Who should NOT be in attendance?
- Employees appointed less than 50% time do not need to attend the session, however; a new hire packet will still need to be completed
- New Employee Packet
What are these sessions about?
- Collect all new hire documents for Records/Benefits/Payroll
- Provide detailed explanation of benefits and programs
- Obtain EID and password for access to UT Direct
When are these informational sessions held?
Where are the sessions held?
- J.D. Wetsel Service Center, 1221 W. Mitchell, Room 200
The Office of Human Resources at 817-272-5554
News and Announcements
- Wellness at UTA
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Resources
- 2014 Performance Review Memorandum
- Outstanding Maverick Awards Program
- New Criminal Background Check Procedure
- University Opens Lactation Rooms
- UT Arlington Named Fit-Friendly Worksite
- Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations for 2013-2014
- Change to Cafeteria Plan
- Tobacco Free
- Retirees Club
- Dearborn National Offers Online Services
- Using Your UT EID and UT Direct Self Service Features
Benefits and Services
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- Employee Assistance Program
- 2013-2014 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan
- IN Reach - Maverick Mentor Program
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidlines FY2014
- Employee Separation Process (New!)
- Exit Interview Program