UT Arlington Retirees Club Officers
2015-2016 Club Officers
Rita Thompson, President
Robert Wegner, Vice President Programs
Larry Barcroft, Vice President Membership
Rosanne Minyard, Secretary
Joyce Palmer, Treasurer
2015-2016 Monthly Meeting Schedule
September 8, 2015 – The Food Revolution - Lisa Nesta, Registered and Licensed Dietitian, Department of Campus Recreation.
October 13, 2015 - Living Well - Eunice Currie, AVP Human Resources.
November 10, 2015 - Aging Well - Susan Franks, University of North Texas Health Science Center.
December 8, 2015 - Retiree Musical Meeting - This event will take place in the Carlisle Suite in the University Center.
January 12, 2016 - Your Urban Vegetable Garden - Judy Shannon, Master Gardener, Tarrant County Master Gardener Association.
March 8, 2016 - Human Trafficking - Arlington Police Chief Will Johnson. (Maverick Activity Center Room 133)
April 12, 2016 - Cyber Security - Amy Schultz, former Associate Vice President, Communications and Community Relations, UTA. (Maverick Activity Center Room 133)
May 10, 2016 - Jay Tillerson, Assitant Chief of UTA Police committed to providing a speaker on "Campus Safety and Current Topics". (Maverick Activity Center Room 133)
June 4, 2016 - Retiree Dinner (5:00 pm Bluebonnet Ballroom)
September 13, 2016 - The 2016 Elections - Allen Saxe, Associate Professor of Political Science. (Maverick Activity Center Room 133)
Except where noted, meetings will be held in Room 102B Maverick Activities Center (MAC) at 500 W. Nedderman Dr., from 10:00am to 12:00pm.
Benefits and Services
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- LGBTQA Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- 2015-2016 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidelines FY2015
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program