UT Arlington Retirees Club Officers
2014-2015 Club Officers
Rita Thompson, President
Robert Wegner, Vice President Programs
Larry Barcroft, Vice President Membership
Rosanne Minyard, Seretary
Joyce Palmer, Treasurer
2015-2016 Monthly Meeting Schedule
September 8, 2015 – The Food Revolution - Lisa Nesta, Registered and Licensed Dietitian, Department of Campus Recreation.
November 10, 2015 - Aging Well - Susan Franks, University of North Texas Health Science Center.
January 12, 2016 - Your Urban Vegetable Garden - Judy Shannon, Master Gardener, Tarrant County Master Gardener Association.
March 8, 2016 - Human Trafficking - Arlington Police Chief Will Johnson.
April 12, 2016 - Cyber Security - Amy Schultz, former Associate Vice President, Communications and Community Relations, UTA.
May 10, 2016 - Jay Tillerson, Assitant Chief of UTA Police committed to providing a speaker on "Campus Safety and Current Topics".
September 13, 2016 - The 2016 Elections - Allen Saxe, Associate Professor of Political Science.
Except where noted, meetings will be held in Room 102B Maverick Activities Center (MAC) at 500 W. Nedderman Dr., from 10:00am to 12:00pm.
Benefits and Services
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- LGBTQA Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- 2015-2016 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidelines FY2015
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program