Other UT Arlington Retiree Benefits
- Free non-expiring Retiree Parking permit. Permits are available for the UT Arlington Parking Office
- Discounted tickets to UT Arlington Athletics home events
- Discounts on most Continuing Education classes
- A Retiree MavExpress Card. This card is needed to access the Faculty/Staff Parking Lots
- Retirees are eligible to receive a free guest borrower's Library Card. Access to electronic materials is available to retirees in all Library locations
- Ability to purchase membership to the Maverick Activities Center (MAC) and access Wellness Programs
- University (uta.edu) email address
- UT Arlington Retiree Club membership
- Access to the University Club located in Davis Hall
2015-2016 Monthly Meeting Schedule
September 8, 2015 – The Food Revolution - Lisa Nesta, Registered and Licensed Dietitian, Department of Campus Recreation.
October 13, 2015 - Living Well - Eunice Currie, AVP Human Resources.
November 10, 2015 - Aging Well - Susan Franks, University of North Texas Health Science Center.
December 8, 2015 - Retiree Musical Meeting - This event will take place in the Carlisle Suite in the University Center.
January 12, 2016 - Your Urban Vegetable Garden - Judy Shannon, Master Gardener, Tarrant County Master Gardener Association.
March 8, 2016 - Human Trafficking - Arlington Police Chief Will Johnson. (Maverick Activity Center Room 133)
April 12, 2016 - Cyber Security - Amy Schultz, former Associate Vice President, Communications and Community Relations, UTA. (Maverick Activity Center Room 133)
May 10, 2016 - Jay Tillerson, Assitant Chief of UTA Police committed to providing a speaker on "Campus Safety and Current Topics". (Maverick Activity Center Room 133)
June 4, 2016 - Retiree Dinner (5:00 pm Bluebonnet Ballroom)
September 13, 2016 - The 2016 Elections - Allen Saxe, Associate Professor of Political Science. (Maverick Activity Center Room 133)
Except where noted, meetings will be held in Room 102B Maverick Activities Center (MAC) at 500 W. Nedderman Dr., from 10:00am to 12:00pm.