Learning and Development
The purpose of the UTA Learning and Development Department is to be a team of passionate educators dedicated to teaching and learning.
Our mission is to provide quality training and development opportunities in the areas of Professional Development, Personal Growth, and Family Enrichment. We accomplish this through strategic planning and effective communication while welcoming diversity and building relationships.
Our vision is to have a highly educated faculty and staff that is qualified and empowered for work and life.
For questions or feedback, please call Dr. La Tonya Woodson or Vanden Thong at 817-272-5554 or email us at HRTraining@UTA.edu.
News and Announcements
Benefits and Services
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- LGBTQA Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- 2015-2016 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidelines FY2015
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program