Learning and Development
- Our mission is to provide quality training and development opportunities in the areas of Professional Development, Personal Growth, and Family Enrichment. We accomplish this through strategic planning and effective communication while welcoming diversity and building relationships.
- Our vision is to have a highly educated faculty and staff that is qualified and empowered for work and life.
Targeted professional development and personal enrichment programs designed to empower you and enhance your knowledge and skills.
View the list of scheduled classes and register for a class that meets your need.(Registration Instructions)
Learning Zone allows you to access a diverse library of courses, books, videos and other resources that cover a wide variety of subjects from highly technical topics to software application instruction to personal skills development.
Online training for all faculty and staff is available for a wide variety of subjects 24 hours a day on lynda.com.
A collection of links that you might find useful for professional growth and personal development
For questions or feedback, please call Dr. La Tonya Woodson or Vanden Thong at 817-272-5554 or email us at HRTraining@UTA.edu.
News and Announcements
Benefits and Services
- Tobacco Free Campus
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan - Program Details
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- LGBTQA Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
Data Administration and Employee Records
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidelines FY2016
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program
- Criminal Background Checks