ABOUT THE S.E.C.C.
The State Employee Charitable Campaign gives UT Arlington employees a wonderful opportunity to help people in Texas and the nation. The Texas Legislature created the S.E.C.C. in 1994 to give state employees hundreds of options for giving to charity.
We encourage you to take advantage of payroll deduction as the most convenient way to give. Your tax-deductible donation may also be made by cash or check.
There are many needs in our diverse community. Let's show that "Together We Care" through giving to the State Employee Charitable Campaign.
TEXAS STATE AGENCY RANKS UT ARLINGTON EMPLOYEES AS TOP CHARITY GIVERS
The Texas State Employee Charitable Campaign (S.E.C.C.) awarded The University of Texas at Arlington Top Pacesetter (2004) and Top Per Capita (2004, 2005) awards. The agency recognized UT Arlington as having the highest percentage increase in giving to the S.E.C.C. and also recognized UT Arlington for giving more per employee to charities than any other educational institution that participated.
The plaques are on display in the Office of Human Resources Management and Development, J. D. Wetsel Service Center, 1225 W. Mitchell St. The S.E.C.C. was founded in 1993 and consists of employees of state agencies, junior and community colleges, and universities throughout the state who contribute to charitable organizations through payroll deduction. The organization has raised more than $8.6 million for charitable organizations last year.
UT Arlington Campaign is run by the Human Resources-Learning and Development
News and Announcements
- New Criminal Background Check Procedure
- University Opens Lactation Rooms
- UT Arlington Named Fit-Friendly Worksite
- Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations for 2013-2014
- Change to Cafeteria Plan
- Tobacco Free
- Retirees Club
- Dearborn National Offers Online Services
- Using Your UT EID and UT Direct Self Service Features
Benefits and Services
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 2013-2014 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan
- IN Reach - Maverick Mentor Program
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidlines FY2014
- Employee Separation Process (New!)
- Exit Interview Program