American Society of Training and Development
Check out the latest developments in Training and Development from one of the worlds most recognized leaders in the field.
Find helpful maps and direction for navigating your way around campus.
This is the one stop shop for all of your *DEFINE information and training needs.
International Association of Administrative Professionals
Find resources, connections, and helpful tips for navigating the challenging and ever changing world of Administrative Professionals.
If you are looking for more information about specific technical training offered by the Office of Information Technology, then this is the place to visit.
Staff Advisory Council
Get connected with fellow employees at UT Arlington and find out how you can help improve the work life here at our University.
UT Arlington Human Resources Home
Take a few moments to explore the traditional and non-traditional services of the Office of Human Resources here at UT Arlington.
News and Announcements
- Wellness at UTA
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Resources
- 2014 Performance Review Memorandum
- Outstanding Maverick Awards Program
- New Criminal Background Check Procedure
- University Opens Lactation Rooms
- UT Arlington Named Fit-Friendly Worksite
- Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations for 2013-2014
- Change to Cafeteria Plan
- Tobacco Free
- Retirees Club
- Dearborn National Offers Online Services
- Using Your UT EID and UT Direct Self Service Features
Benefits and Services
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- Employee Assistance Program
- 2013-2014 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan
- IN Reach - Maverick Mentor Program
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidlines FY2014
- Employee Separation Process (New!)
- Exit Interview Program