American Society of Training and Development
Check out the latest developments in Training and Development from one of the worlds most recognized leaders in the field.
Find helpful maps and direction for navigating your way around campus.
International Association of Administrative Professionals
Find resources, connections, and helpful tips for navigating the challenging and ever changing world of Administrative Professionals.
If you are looking for more information about specific technical training offered by the Office of Information Technology, then this is the place to visit.
Staff Advisory Council
Get connected with fellow employees at UT Arlington and find out how you can help improve the work life here at our University.
UT Arlington Human Resources Home
Take a few moments to explore the traditional and non-traditional services of the Office of Human Resources here at UT Arlington.
News and Announcements
- UT System Day
- Flu Shots
- State Employee Charitable Campaign (S.E.C.C.)
- E-Verify Required For All Newly Hired And Rehired Employees Beginning September 1, 2015
- Fall 2015 New Employee Records and Benefits Sessions
- UT Benefits Expands Coverage to Same-sex Spouse and Dependents
- Information Regarding Anthem Data Breach
- Merit Increase Guidelines for FY 15-16
Benefits and Services
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- LGBTQA Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- 2015-2016 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidelines FY2015
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program