The Blazing Race
Join the Wellness Committee and your fellow Mavericks, Wednesday May 18, 2016 at 11:30 a.m. for our 2016 Blazing Race Event! The theme is “Maverick Spirit Run.” So show your Maverick Spirit for a chance at some prizes! Vendors will be onsite! Please see the instructions below on how to register for this challenge.
Registration opens April 21st BUT if you register by May 6th you can receive a free pedometer to help you track your steps. Quantities are limited, so be sure to register and get your pedometer.
Here are the key details:
- Get your Team together for the Blazing Race (two to six people)
- Register for the Blazing Race at: Blazing Race Registration
- The race will include a run/walk activity while stopping at various locations around the campus.
- There will be 2 routes, Low Impact (1 mile) and High Impact (2 mile); participants will begin with CLUES to lead them to several destinations on campus. If your team plans to run or power-walk, please sign up for the High Impact course.
- Complete the indemnity form https://www.uta.edu/hr/wellness/waiver/index.php
- INVITE A FRIEND
WE WILL SEE YOU THERE!!!