The Blazing Race
Join the Wellness Committee and your fellow Mavericks, Wednesday May 17, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. for our 2017 Blazing Race Event! The theme is “Maverick Spirit Run.” So show your Maverick Spirit for a chance at some prizes! Vendors will be onsite! Please see the instructions below on how to register for this challenge.
Registration opens April 17th BUT if you register by May 8th you can receive a free pedometer to help you track your steps. Quantities are limited, so be sure to register and get your pedometer.
This year teams can also sign up for our SAC Summer Slimdown running from May 17th-July 12th. If you would like to sign your team up for both events, just check the box on the Blazing Race Registration form.
Here are the key details:
- Location: Maverick Activity Center
- Arrival-11:00 am
- Warm-Up-11:15 am
- Race Begins-11:35 am
- Get your Team together for the Blazing Race (two to six people)
- Register for the Blazing Race at: Blazing Race Registration
- Early packet pick up information coming soon.
- The race will include a run/walk activity while stopping at various locations around the campus.
- There will be 2 routes, Low Impact (1 mile) and High Impact (2 miles); participants will begin with CLUES to lead them to several destinations on campus. If your team plans to run or power-walk, please sign up for the High Impact course.
- Complete the indemnity form at: Release and Indemnification Agreement
- For more information regarding the SAC Summer Slimdown, click here!
- INVITE A FRIEND
WE WILL SEE YOU THERE!!!