UT Arlington Wellness Events
Lets MOVE!! Get together with colleagues and encourage each other to get moving. Join the Wellness Committee for our faculty event, (TBA) (meet inside the MAC - Maverick Activity Center) 2nd Floor. Physical movement can help you control your weight, improve brain functioning as you age, manage depression and anxiety, increase energy levels, maintain balance and flexibility, slow or prevent chronic diseases. Registration is open until September 18th BUT if you complete the Health Assessment by September 18th you can receive a free pedometer to help you track your steps.
Key details before the event:
- Complete the indemnity form https://www.uta.edu/hr/wellness/waiver/index.php
- Complete the Health Assessment (under the "Health" heading on the Living Well Health Platform) before November 18th!!! To qualify for a PRIZE!!!
Day of the Event:
- Check-in 11:30am at the MAC 2nd Floor
- Get a t-shirt and wristband
- Get a FREE pedometer if you completed your health assessment
- Light Lunch will be served after the event – 2nd Floor
CHOOSE your route to walk or run
- Route: 1.5 Miles – Nedderman -Fraternity Row-Summit Street - UTA Blvd - Nedderman
- Route: 2 miles – Nedderman – Fraternity Row - Davis Street - UTA Blvd – Nedderman
See You At The MAC!!!!