At the UT Arlington Industrial Engineering program we are an enthusiastic community of students, faculty, staff, alumni, and industry partners dedicated to making industry and society more productive.
The Department offers degrees in Industrial Engineering at the BS, MS, and PhD levels plus Masters degrees in Logistics, Engineering Management, and Systems Engineering. Most of our graduate Industrial Engineering courses are available on-line.
Position announcement: The College of Engineering at the University of Texas at Arlington is seeking applications for several senior lecturer positions in the Industrial, Manufacturing, & Systems Engineering Department. Click here for more details.
There are 13 full-time Industrial Engineering faculty members. Our distinguished faculty teach and do research in a wide range of Industrial Engineering areas.
We are committed to our vision of "community" and to our mission and values.
Vision: We aspire to be a respected and enthusiastic community of students, faculty, staff, alumni, and industry partners known for making industry and society more productive.
Mission: We create, learn, teach, share, and apply Industrial Engineering knowledge for integrating people, processes, technology, and environments.Values:
- We value students, faculty, staff, alumni, research and industry partners. We treat them with fairness, dignity and respect.
- We maintain an environment of teamwork, cooperation, honesty, truth, quality and excellence.
- We embrace the University's public mission.
- We have a stable, total enrollment of 300+ IE students.
- We have quality academic programs recognized as on par with the best.
- We have ongoing research activities that generate adequate funds and publications leading to national and international recognition, and encourages developing relationships with industry partners.
- Our students, faculty, staff, alumni and industry partners all have a rewarding experience.
- We have the resources to support the vision.