1. For students who will be entering their last semester, you must verify your degree plan with your academic advisor during the advising period. For those who are taking the IE Capstone, IE 4350, during their last semester, the advisor will meet with you during that class to go over your degree plan and verify your candidacy. Once you have verified that you will be graduating, you must apply to graduate before the deadline.
2. Deadlines for the Application for Graduation can be found on the Office of Records website. The deadline is usually a couple of weeks after the start of your graduating semester. Application fees are non-refundable.
3. To apply to graduate, fill out the Undergraduate Application for Graduation Form.
4. Follow the Graduation Checklist for additional steps you can take in your final semester.
5. If you want to participate in the commencement ceremony, you must register with the College of Engineering.
*Note: You may register once the website has been updated to the current semester.
For additional graduation information, visit the Office of Records or contact the IE office in Woolf Hall, room 420.