- B.S. Industrial Engineering Degree Requirements
- B.S. IE Flowchart and Degree Plan
- Common Core Approved Electives for IE undergraduate students
Email Dr. Boardman if you have any questions about undergraduate advising.
- We will be using electronic sign-ups for advising appointments.
- You got a link to the Google Sheet in an email entitled “It’s Undergraduate Advising Season”
- Advising appointments cannot be changed after 8:00 am on the day of the appointment.
- Advising forms can be found on the IE website.
- Bring a completed advising form to your appointment.
Be prepared. Complete the advising form and/or drop form and bring them with you to your scheduled advising appointment:
Industrial Engineering Undergraduate Program Guide
This document has been prepared to assist undergraduate students in understanding the BSIE program offered by the Industrial, Manufacturing, and Systems Engineering (IMSE) department at the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA).
The Undergraduate Catalog is the official source of university information. Each student should become familiar with it, and consult it for answers to questions regarding policies, regulations, and course descriptions. The Undergraduate Catalog can be found at http://www.uta.edu/catalog. It is also important that all students watch for memos and notices posted on the IMSE bulletin boards and websites that pertain to undergraduate students. These notices are of a real-time nature, dealing with required student actions or important opportunities.